[kwlug-disc] Watcamp newsletter

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Jun 10 21:33:43 EDT 2017

My thoughts on a calendar were strictly to publish KWLUG meetings and
events in a proper .ics or iCal format, which Drupal can do, but isn't
easy. Nothing to do with WatCamp.

Although, if WatCamp ever gets off Google Calendars, it could begin to
consume .ics/iCal feeds, including one for KWLUG if we can make it exist.

I think the WatCamp thing Paul is working on will convert upcoming
WatCamp items to a mailing list. Nothing to do with KWLUG.

- --Bob.