[kwlug-disc] Watcamp newsletter

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 8 07:45:17 EDT 2017

At the meeting a number of you were polite enough to express interest
in a newsletter version of the Watcamp events calendar (so you need
not remember to visit the thing to learn about events). I have set up
the infrastructure as a new mailing list.

If you don't have enough newsletters in your life, you can subscribe
here:

If somebody would be willing to help moderate this mailing list then I
would be very grateful. The moderation should be trivial, but I do not
want to be the only one with access.

Eventually I hope this will get linked to the real Watcamp site, but
that isin progress. You can send feedback about the newletter to me.

If you have Google Calendars that you would like to turn into
newsletter or RSS form, then maybe the horrible Python scripts I wrote
will be useful: https://github.com/pnijjar/google-calendar-helpers . i

I am also willing to help generate newsletters for your community
organization's Google calendars, thanks to the VPS access Bill
Switzer, Bob Jonkman and Mark Steffen provided.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org