[kwlug-disc] Devuan, a distro without systemd

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Jul 24 20:02:54 EDT 2017

If I can ask a broader question; What is it about avoiding systemd that
is appealing? I know this can be a loaded question, and please
understand I am genuinely curious.

Personally speaking, I've been on sysvinit since rhl 5.2, and I totally
understood the fear of losing so many years of experience and knowledge.
Once I gave it a chance though, I've totally fallen in love with it. So
I ask because I am curious what it is that people want in sysvinit,
beyond familiarity?

cheers,

digimer