[kwlug-disc] Another RSS Reader

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 17:38:13 EDT 2017

I really miss RSS I think that ever since Google reader died no one's
really come close...  Usability of greader and it's overall speed of
getting news from your feeds was second to none.

I use RSS to subscribe to a good number of things that I need to know about
ASAP. So places like Feedly are completely out of the question and I am far
too much of a tinkerer to really justify having my own dev box.

It's very similar to the whole; if you're trying to solve a problem with
regex, you now have two problems...