[kwlug-disc] Music Management

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Jul 13 16:16:19 EDT 2017

I switched from Amarok to Clementine a few years ago, and can only say good
things about Clementine. Amarok was a resource hog, and Clementine was a
breath of fresh air compared to it, and still is.

But, I can't comment on its file management since I only use it to listen
to internet radio stations.

When I switched from KDE to XFCE, Clementine was retained as is with no
issues at all.