[kwlug-disc] Meetings for March and beyond

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jan 28 10:30:20 EST 2017

I am sending some emails today about some possible topics. I'll post
more if I get positive responses.

Topic poaching also seems awesome. I have already been encouraging
presentations to cross from KWRuby and KWLUG. Gives the presenter an
opportunity to get more out of their work on the presentation.

Andrew