[kwlug-disc] Kanboard Update

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:44:30 EST 2017

I've taken some time to upload the config I set up for running the Kanboard
to a private KWLUG GitLab repository.  We still need to get a chance to
test the email side of things.  I find email is kind of a nightmare.  I've
not really had a ton of time to debug the system unfortunately but if
someone wants to review my configuration and see if they can see something
that I can't I invite people to check it out.

I've added a config for the email notifications and it seems that as soon
as I did that, posting things to the Kanboard returns a 502 error but still
posts whatever you tried to submit.

I'll try and take some time today to mess with the settings a bit but I've
done everything from what I can see by the documentation so I've also
responded / posted an issue to the Kanboard developer who seems to be
fairly receptive.