[kwlug-disc] Fw: [About KWLUG] Customer service business opportunity for Ubuntu enthusiasts

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 14 22:30:25 EST 2017

>From the website. This is awfully close to the spam boundary for me,
but I will let it pass.

----- Forwarded message from dan.kranz at gmail.com -----

Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 20:45:21 -0500
From: dan.kranz at gmail.com
Subject: [About KWLUG] Customer service business opportunity for Ubuntu
	enthusiasts

Dan Kranz sent a message using the contact form at http://kwlug.org/contact.

I am looking for a few partners / entrepreneurs who would like to
build their own successful business supporting local small businesses
in South Western Ontario. Primary requirement is to have good customer
service skills and experience working with Ubuntu. Since most all
businesses also use Windows computers skills will be required with
Windows, networking, wireless, routers, printers etc. We have custom
packaged solutions to offer small businesses. This business can be
part time or full time as you wish and typical earnings are between
$75 and $100 per hour. Please contact Dan Kranz (Sarnia On) to arrange
for a video interview. dan.kranz at gmail.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org