[kwlug-disc] Kanboard plugin shopping list.

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:18:13 EST 2017

Unless you want to host it I was planning on using CD/CI to keep it
deployed and up to date on kwlug.nixc.us whenever we get a CNAME for the
kwlug domain.

I have to fix what looks like a file permissions which doesn't seem to be
the actual problem so it's likely an issue with docker. But with a little
tinkering and patience I'm sure I'll figure it out.

What I want to do is figure out how to move this instance reliably and
document it in case someone in the future wants me to pass the torch.