[kwlug-disc] Kanboard plugin shopping list.

Jeff Smith crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:14:44 EST 2017

My RSS feed has been going at it lately with new about "alternatives to Trello".  Somewhere in the noise is an article comparing some self-hosted volunteer organizing software including Kanboard, among others:  http://linuxbsdos.com/2017/01/09/4-open-source-alternatives-to-trello-that-you-can-self-host/

4 open source alternatives to Trello that you can self-host | LinuxBSDos.com<http://linuxbsdos.com/2017/01/09/4-open-source-alternatives-to-trello-that-you-can-self-host/>
linuxbsdos.com
4 open source Trello alternatives to self-host. Trello is a kanban software, a team collaboration or project management software. self-host alternatives