[kwlug-disc] KWLUG is changing

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:04:07 EST 2017

Since @Paul mentioned the data center that shall not be named I do have WAY
too many resources in that horrible place that I would be willing to put up
as a donation because I have no patience to deal with their issues.  It's
like $600+ worth of CAC resources.  I also know a guy in the data center
which should theoretically help us get a more stable experience.

The damn things just sit there mocking me for spending the money on them
anyways.  But they're sketchy.  Free but sketchy.

Thanks @Charles I will have to check that out.  I think that my heart is
pretty set on Trello but I'll take a look.  I also have a Jira but it can
be a bit complicated for some people so I'm trying to stick with a bit more
of a modern design with a bit more relevant features sitting more obviously
out in the open.  Also, that isn't dependent on my business running so that
it can exist.