[kwlug-disc] KWLUG is changing

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:18:57 EST 2017

As some of you may recall, we did briefly use Google+ for the Canadian
Ubuntu Loco meetings.  Not so much for the social media portion, but
because it had video conferencing options for our meetings (I seem to
recall that it was piggybacking on YouTube).  It worked moderately well.
Certainly not seamless, but we could see each other reasonably well.

Perhaps we could get more use out of the G+ page that Bob posted the link
to earlier?  ( https://plus.google.com/communities/115114252286157818425 )