[kwlug-disc] KWLUG is changing

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 3 20:41:32 EST 2017

On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 11:37:03PM +0000, CrankyOldBugger wrote:
> I would be more than happy to take on more of a role in KWLUG, although I
> confess that I'm not sure where I could fit in best at this point.
> Minister of Confused People, perhaps?

The same suggestions as with Bill apply. You did some good work on
non-KWLUG stuff before (finding candidates during the municipal
election) so maybe site cleanup would be a good role once the new site
is up.

Another idea would be to find out some workshops or hands-on things
that members would like to see happen and then make them happen.

> I will also rattle a few chains to see if I can help with the venue issue.
> No promises yet.

That would be good. As I wrote before, I am apprehensive about
re-opening the venue discussion but maybe it needs to happen.

- Paul