[kwlug-disc] Website Alpha 2

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Mon Feb 27 10:48:49 EST 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 4:04 PM, Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc <
kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote:

> As with all giant infrastructure projects, the kwlug.org rewrite is
> over budget, behind schedule and mired in corruption. (Somebody should
> have been more discerning with the RFPs.)

This is where you tell us you've saved a Yuge amount of money by cutting
the fat? :)

> http://kwlug.org/node/1077

In any case, please take a look at the site from different browsers
> and environments and let me know aboot issues.

It looks fine on Firefox on Android (that was listed as an unconfirmed
issue). Actually, it looks and works very nice as a mobile site, while the
old site suffered from "desktop site on a tiny screen"-itis.

--
Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>