[kwlug-disc] Burning UDF iso

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:57:25 EST 2017

Hi Joe,

I made a Win7Pro boot CD from an ISO but was a while back, I *think* I used
Win32DiskImager, but that was in Windows, can't recall if I had any success
creating one from Linux or OSX.

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*