[kwlug-disc] Canadian hosted email providers

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Feb 14 15:01:58 EST 2017

Hosting your own email is far more than a VPS + apt-get + some config.
Setting up SPF, DKIM ...etc. is not trivial. I mean getting them
right.

More over, dealing with incoming spam is hell on earth. The sheer
volume is a problem, and how to get it down to an acceptable level is
a challenge. More challenging is how to prevent legit e-mails form
being rejected as spam.

More hellish is that your outgoing emails will be rejected by major
providers for no good reason.

Hence the quest for outsourcing.