[kwlug-disc] Canadian hosted email providers

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 14 14:38:14 EST 2017

Are there any good, reliable Canadian email providers that host their
machines (physical and/or virtual) on Canadian soil? (I understand
that this is no guarantee that traffic is not routed through the USA.)

This is for a nonprofit (not The Working Centre) that currently hosts
its mail through Google. No doubt gratis is preferable for them, but I
think paid ought to be an option as well.

Although my 1998 self would punch me in the face for saying this, I
suggested that the gratis nonprofit tier of Office 365 might be a good
fit. This is effectively hosted Exchange, and supposedly you can
request that Microsoft only use Canadian data centres for your data.
This is the standard that I would like to beat.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org