[kwlug-disc] KWLUG Planet

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 3 19:36:52 EST 2017

Yup, I have continued to make the mistake of keeping my site on a
CloudAtCost instance, which does not periodically. Mostly know one looks
at it so that is OK. :)

But of course, but have I post a link here it does down and cannot even
be recovered. :( And not response from their support.

I think I'm going to try out Github and Gitlab pages, next.
Though it does remind me that I need to POSSE to other services, so this
can be less of a pain in the future.

Andrew