[kwlug-disc] Scraping Facebook

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Dec 9 10:45:11 EST 2017

The indieweb has some wiki pages about sending things to facebook that
have been posted to your own site:

https://indieweb.org/POSSE_to_Facebook

And some more general information about interfacing with facebook:

https://indieweb.org/Facebook

It also mentions:

> How to PESOS from
>
> You can use the Facebook API to PESOS your posts, but as of the 2.x
> API, not your comments or likes.

Those pages link to some projects which are already doing various
pulling and pushing from Facebook.

Andrew