[kwlug-disc] Linux Journal packs it in

jekerr at sdf.org jekerr at sdf.org
Sun Dec 3 12:57:20 EST 2017

Hi COB

Linux Pro is going to give us LJ subscribers 6 free issues.

"Linux Pro Magazine has offered our subscribers six free issues of their
magazine, a publication we at Linux Journal have always admired. In our
time of need, they were the first ones there for us, and we are thankful
for their gracious offer."

Cheers

John