[kwlug-disc] Cory Doctorow tickets!

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 2 17:16:32 EST 2017

Last I heard they had reserved 308 out of 400 tickets. Could you
help with the final push? Surely you know some people interested in
technological issues but who are not members of KWLUG? Do you have
friends and/or family who would benefit from hearing Doctorow speak?
Invite them to attend the talk, or maybe drag them along.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org