[kwlug-disc] Email received with no email address in the to: line

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:26:48 EDT 2017

Sorry about the double post... Touch screens are too sensitive and I hit
send while switching hands.

Cont'd...  I'm guessing that someone's found a way to send strange emails
to all of my servers users or something.  There's really not much
information in the Gmail ui anymore.  They seem to be really trying to make
it tough for people who care about the details lately.  ( Like in chrome
you have to dig real deep into the inspector to read tls cert info.)