[kwlug-disc] The Firkin has closed....

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 29 19:12:53 EDT 2016

Thanks Paul, that was the suggestion that I could not remember.
(and thanks to John for the original suggestion)

Here is Smile Tiger
http://smiletigercoffee.com/

And they are just across the street from St. Johns, as Bob mentioned:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2302019220#map=17/43.45540/-80.49197

Looks like they close at 10pm on Mondays which could be an issue, but
they still seem worth trying.
http://smiletigercoffee.com/pages/hours

Being able to leave cars in the St. John's parking would be pretty
convenient.

Andrew