[kwlug-disc] The Firkin has closed....

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 28 23:13:00 EDT 2016

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 09:22:13PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan Cant wrote:
> The Firkin is dead....long live the Firkin!
>
> > https://www.reddit.com/r/kitchener/comments/54lrn6/firkin_at_the_tannery_is_gone/
>
> That means we need a new place for after meeting food and drink.
>
> Someone had suggested and alternative recently on the mailing list, but
> I could not find it. Please re-suggest if you see this, but there are
> lots of options:

As somebody who is heavily invested in this question, I remind the
list that the suggestion was from John Kerr, who recommended "The
Smiling Tiger Coffee Roaster", across from the train station.

- Paul

--
Electoral reform info sessions: Sept 21 (Elmira), 28 (New Hamburg),
and 29 (Ayr). JP Kingsley: Sept 28, KPL.