[kwlug-disc] Datamantle

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:19:02 EDT 2016

I'm using cPanel so, I like to set up a cPanel DNS-only instance for that,
so that it will automatically propagate DNS for zones my customers may
create, so don't know if HE.net works well for that - but I love their IPv6
tunneling service!

*Mark Steffen*
Office: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/SMS: +1.226.600.0464 | Skype:
r.mark.steffen
*"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle*