[kwlug-disc] How relevant/useful is LinkedIn, e.g. kwlug, K-W, Linux, FOSS, news, groups, ???

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Tue Sep 6 21:46:38 EDT 2016

LinkedIn has lots of discussion groups to which one can subscribe or browse.
Sometimes there are multiple groups for the same subject area.
These discussion groups (like Stack Exchange) can be informative.
However, there can be lots of chaff with the wheat.
And sorting through the chaff can be a time sink.
I will add that one can choose to contribute to the discussions.
LinkedIn, in other areas, can also be time sink.

JohnJ