[kwlug-disc] Presentations needed for September (!)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 2 22:11:46 EDT 2016

Fantastic. This gives us three presentations. Each presentation can be
30 minutes each including questions. Is that good? Do we want to try
and fit in a fourth presentation?

I have added the three presentations to the KWLUG website. Let me know
if there are any changes you would like to see to the text. Also let
me know if you need any setup considerations other than "the usual"
(wired or wireless internet, HTTP/HTTPS ports, projector with VGA
input, sound system).

- Paul