[kwlug-disc] Presentations needed for September (!)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 1 22:17:49 EDT 2016

Kris Braun just let me know that he won't be able to present on Sept
12. He is looking for a substitute presentation, but I will also
solicit presentations here. The consensus seems to be that we prefer
several shorter presentations to one big one, but if you have one big
one to offer then we will take it. Let me know on or offlist.

I will also reach out to a couple of people who have promised
presentations in the past.

- Paul

--
Electoral reform info sessions: Sept 8 (KPL), 21 (Elmira), 28 (New
Hamburg), and 29 (Ayr).  Consultations: Tuesdays at Queen Street Commons.