[kwlug-disc] Upcoming conferences in the areas

Colin Mills colin.j.mills96 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:44:09 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am the organizer.

In terms of important dates:

The call for papers is going to be done by the first of December.

The speaker list will be up by the 15th or so.

The actual conference will be Saturday January 28th 2017

. If you have any questions do not hesitate to email  me.

Colin J. Mills (cjm)
"Don't patch bad code - rewrite it" -- P. J. Plauger