[kwlug-disc] Kodi plans

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Thu Mar 31 16:03:51 EDT 2016

I don't use Kodi currently, as I settled on Plex a while back. I'm somewhat
disgruntled with it at this point and am looking at Emby, which is a split
back/front end, and apparently has proper Kodi integration

    https://emby.media/

Additionally, I was using an Acer Easystore H340 for a while. It wasn't a
*bad* device, but I had some problems with the integrated NIC (If memory
serves, it would initally work fine, but slowly start slowing performance
over time). I ended up having to add a low-profile NIC to PCIE slot. I'm
not sure if they've changed anything with the H341 to resolve that.

Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>