[kwlug-disc] Kodi plans

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:28:23 EDT 2016

The best way to keep Kodi centralized is to actually use a database.  This
will store all your settings, including watched, position and of course all
your media metadata.

You don't need a centralized Kodi server, as long as one Kodi system spots
the new files, MySQL will be updated and all should be well.  Just be sure
that ALL Kodi systems see the files the same way, nfs, smb or uPnP.

http://kodi.wiki/view/MySQL/Setting_up_Kodi

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 10:36 AM, CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com