[kwlug-disc] Copying a Windows 7 partition to a new disk

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:01:19 EDT 2016

The general rule of thumb for dual booting is to install Windows first,
then Linux as Linux handles Windows better than Windows handles Linux.  So
if you used whatever method of moving just the Windows partition over, or
the whole drive using Colin's dd method, then you went ahead and did a wipe
and load on the Linux side, theoretically you should be good to go.