[kwlug-disc] Ota TV CITV down?

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:46:21 EDT 2016

Hi Herman,

No Toronto stations at all. :( I had an 8 bay antenna for a while, never managed to get CBC, nor any other Toronto stations. I get:

TVO and Global from the Paris tower
CTV Kitchener from Baden tower
CityTV from somewhere around Ingersol I think?
And CTV2 from London

One of the issues on getting Toronto stations might be that CTV Kitchener is a *very* strong signal and it's between New Hamburg and Toronto.

One good thing however, is that CBC makes all shows available as online streams. The CBC app for Kodi works very well.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.