[kwlug-disc] Fwd: invitation -- 2016 SHARCNET Winter Workshop on High Performance Computing

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Mar 1 00:22:36 EST 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Dalibor Dvorski <Ddvorski at conestogac.on.ca>
Subject: invitation -- 2016 SHARCNET Winter Workshop on High Performance
Computing
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 03:33:51 +0000

Dear all, I extend an invitation for you to attend, for free, 2016
SHARCNET Winter Workshop on High Performance Computing this weekend at
Conestoga's Doon (Kitchener) campus.  The workshop is an educational
event for students and faculty members.  The workshop provides attendees
with irreplaceable opportunities to learn and share knowledge and
experience in high performance and technical computing on platforms with
the latest technologies.

Attendees will receive free coffee and snacks during the breaks, but are
asked to make their own arrangements for lunch.

We are also pleased to announce that during the closing remarks on the
second day we will complete a random draw for one of the attendees to
with their own desktop supercomputer!

For more information on this exciting event and to register for a free
ticket please visit the following address:
http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2016-sharcnet-winter-workshop-on-high-performance-computing-tickets-21918667324

Since this is a public event that will be able to support up to 140
attendees, you are most welcome to share this with your family, friends,
and colleagues!

I look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Dalibor Dvorski
organizer of 2016 SHARCNET Winter Workshop on High Performance Computing