[kwlug-disc] Maker Expo volunteers still needed

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:25:53 EDT 2016

We don't have official free parking for volunteers, but reports have it
that the Manulife lots have their gates open on weekends and nobody's
checking.  That lot is accessible from Joseph and Water.

There will be information about parking in the volunteer handbook, and feel
free to ask questions during the volunteer orientation session before the
event.

Darcy.