[kwlug-disc] Maker Expo volunteers still needed

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:06:24 EDT 2016

We're in a pretty good spot: we've got enough people to run the show, so if
you sign up, you're not going to be horrendously overburdened, but we're a
little short of our optimal volunteer count.

Maker Expo is awesome, and volunteers get fed and get a free t-shirt.

Also, bonus points if you know how to solder.  Our expanded learn-to-solder
tables will be going all day and can use the help.

Darcy.