[kwlug-disc] Meeting formats

B.S. bs27975.2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:54:21 EDT 2016

Sorry, don't have any favourite links.

I almost never even use youtube or visit any video links. Even when I
contemplated something about DNS years ago, I first recognized that some
nifty diagrams would be needed. Just not my forte, nor the time / interest.

I suspect I'm very much behind the times. I expect the medium has much
to offer - certainly it seems all the rage in learning / training.

Perhaps others might share their favourite links / topics?