[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu release party endangered

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Apr 15 20:05:11 EDT 2016

The KW Ubuntu Release Party, she is partly planned:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/3361/detail/

Venue discussions now taking place on the Ubuntu Waterloo Region
mailing list:

https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-waterloo-region/msg00259.html

- --Bob, who worries about KWLUG members feeling left out.