[kwlug-disc] Laptop Rescue Mission: postponed

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 14 08:54:44 EDT 2016

I thought it was Apr 23 ?--
William

    On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 8:17 PM, Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote:

This week I managed to strain my shoulder AND get a sore throat, and
I may not have the stamina to host the laptop rescue mission this
Saturday. Alternatively, maybe I am malingering. In either case, I
think it is prudent to defer the repair session for this Saturday. My
apologies to those who were planning to come out.

Maybe we will defer two weeks, or maybe we will hold our next session
in May.

I will update the main KWLUG site and let people off-list know as
well.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org