[kwlug-disc] Let's Encrypt out of beta

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:11:45 EDT 2016

I've noticed lately that the Linux Foundation is getting more cozy with
their corporate buddies.  This has its good and bad effects, I think.  But
there's a difference between "Project XYZ sponsored by Very Big Company"
and "Project XYZ presented by Very Big Company".  It all comes back to what
does the corporate sponsor wants in return for their support.