[kwlug-disc] PHP developer wanted

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 11 14:30:25 EDT 2016

Somebody who used to be associated with the KWLUG community is looking
to hire a PHP/MySQL developer for a project. The criteria are that the
developer be "local and decent" (I happen to know that this person has
high standards, and so will want somebody who can write quality code.)
I am pretty sure the job will be paid, but I do not know how much.

Here is a description of the job:

"This is a single, small php/mysql project. Emphasis is on speed, so
code and mysql must be optimized, prefer some experience doing that.
There will be a separate ReactJS frontend being developed elsewhere.
Can be done on the side around other projects/fulltime work."

If you are interested then contact me offlist and I will get you in
touch.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org