[kwlug-disc] Test 02

KWLUG discussion kwlug-disc at kwlug.org
Sun Apr 3 04:03:39 EDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

OK, so I got my own message this time.

However ... instead of '{Sender} via kwlug-disc' it is now 'KWLUG discussion via kwlug-disc'. If it's kept this way, I guess people should get in the habit of signing posts. (Which I, for one, almost never do, letting the usual From indication suffice.)

It would probably be worthwhile to try turning anonymous_list off, and setting dmarc_moderation_action to munge. Being creatures of habit, people aren't likely to start signing their posts, and without such there's no way to know whom a post is from. Knowing from whom a message is from is perhaps not required, but it is useful.

:BS