[kwlug-disc] OT: Laptop repair, CR cleanup

Kyle Farwell m at kfarwell.org
Thu Oct 15 18:37:23 EDT 2015

Peter and I are available for and interested in the CR cleanup Oct 24th
and laptop refurb Nov 7th, 14th, or 21st.

Saturdays are my preference. Peter can make Friday evenings after 17:00
and Saturdays. I can make Friday evenings, Monday evenings (except the
last Monday of each month), and Saturdays.

--
Kyle Farwell
<http://kfarwell.org/>