[kwlug-disc] OT: Laptop repair, CR cleanup

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 15 13:43:00 EDT 2015

There is nothing magical about the 7th of November. Would the 14th
work better? All RSVPs have been tentative so far, so switching days
is not such a big deal.

If the 14th is also bad, then how about the 21st?

I do not want to go through contortions to accomodate one person, but
it is certainly the case that you and Kyle have been really loyal
helpers with the laptop repair initiative.

Other people: Are Saturdays bad in general? Sundays do not work for
me, but doing something during a Monday or Friday evening might work
sometimes for me.

- Paul