[kwlug-disc] Linux supported sound cards

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:33:12 EDT 2015

When I had a similar situation, I also had to create a modprobe config file
to control the order of driver loading. This ensured that each device is
assigned a consistent card ID by ALSA.

I am afraid I don't have access to the machine at this point to provide the
details, but I hope this gets you on the right track.