[kwlug-disc] Ooma incentives

Jeff Smith crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:19:17 EDT 2015

As most of you know I switched from Bell to Ooma VoIP over a year ago.
Good service; we're happy with it.  Any issues we've had are related to
the ISP, not Ooma.

Anyway, I got an email this morning saying that they're introducing a
"refer a friend program".  If any of you guys are thinking of switching,
you can get the $100 Ooma main device for free through this referral
program (I get $20).  So if you're thinking of making the leap, let me
know and I'll hook you up with the discount.