[kwlug-disc] Request for C-51 speaker

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:15:44 EDT 2015

I can't jump in on this thing this month as work has me travelling again,
but I do get emails from OpenMedia about this C-51.  They refer me to this
website: https://openmedia.org/stopc51?src=157532   (www.stopc51.ca).  I
imagine you probably already know this link well, but just in case you
didn't... maybe you can find some resources there?