[kwlug-disc] Linux Conference

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 5 13:15:39 EDT 2015

In addition to the below advice: find some other people who are as
committed (and will work as hard) as you. Organizing events is not a
one-person job.

I think it would be excellent for you to organize something. As hinted
at below, there are some other events that have been running for a
while, so joining forces with one of them may be an option.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org