[kwlug-disc] Cell phone providers

Herman Gruetzmacher hgruetzmacher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:41:58 EDT 2015

I setup the plan Dec 24th and have had a difficult time using my 20gb of
data. I still have 18.5gb left. Mind you I do use wifi at home so it isn't
drawing down from my plan. I would have gone with a smaller plan like you
describe but they expire sooner. If I could get a plan for 5gb it would
probably last for a year if it were for voip only. Guess it depends how much
you use the phone. Right now it is in my wife's hands and she hardly touches
it