[kwlug-disc] Cell phone providers

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jun 2 18:17:27 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

> > I know Bob uses Wind for the unlimited data but has poor coverage.
>
> To be clear, I only have poor coverage from Wind where I live, in Emira.
> Coverage in KW and TO is fine.

Not all of KW. The Laurelwood area in north west Waterloo has bad coverage.

Also, when you are outside metro areas, e.g. the shores of lake Huron and
Erie, you are "roaming", and pay per minute.

Apart from that, Wind Mobile is really good. My daughters had/have it.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.